Sunday, January 15, 2012

Job Hunt...

So things have been a little stressful lately. Randall started school a couple weeks ago, and I have just been sitting around trying to find a job. It has been really hard trying to find one, especially with so many people looking. It makes it a little harder for me too because with my degrees, some places are required to pay me more, which definitely does not help when there are so many others trying to find a job that they can pay less. I was starting to get really nervous because it had already been almost three weeks with no luck of finding a job. I was starting to look at jobs in Idaho Falls, which would have been quite a commute.

Finally on Friday.... I got a job! I am especially lucky because it is exactly what I wanted. I am going to be an ESL aide at the elementary school that Randall went to as a child, and I start tomorrow! I am so excited that I going to be working with kids. It is truly a blessing to get the job you want in the career path that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment