Sunday, January 15, 2012

GRADUATION!!!

So the day finally came, I have officially... GRADUATED! I now have a Bachelors of Science in Psychology, and an Associates of Science in Elementary Education.

The day of graduation was an amazing day, although, it was an early one. Graduation started at ten in the morning and lasted hours... I was really surprised by how many people graduated off track.

I was super lucky to have all my immediate family make it to my graduation, not to mention Randall's parents were able drive over as well. I am so grateful that I have an amazing family that supports me and has helped me through all these years. It was a struggle and there were some tough times, but it was also some of the best years of my life.


Randall's parents...
My amazing grandparents!

All my wonderful sisters...

My mom and dad...

My other mom and dad...

My diploma... YAY!!!

My mom and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment